Africa is home to rapidly growing economies with developing middle classes. The higher income and better education create a huge demand for improved healthcare, also driven by the increasing burden of non-communicable diseases. In the past, however, governments and donors have been focusing their efforts on treatment instead, and that is why adequate diagnostic facilities containing CT or MRI scanners are few and far between therefore, a need for private entities investment cannot be over-emphasised. This necessitated the birth of Paramount Life Care Limited, a new generation Diagnostic and Wellness Centre. Founded in 2014, Paramount Life Care Limited provides world class health services for everyone. We are equipped to provide health services at par with global standards especially in the medical diagnosis. The need to provide accessible healthcare to all classes of people is evidenced in the company’s slogan - World Class Care for Everyone.
Originally established as Paramount Medical and Pharmaceuticals Limited before it was rebranded, the centre now runs a fully digitally equipped Siemens Diagnostic equipment; a turn-key, high-quality facility with excellent diagnostic imaging systems, servicing neighbouring hospitals and individuals in a modern and highly efficient way. Our high quality. diagnostic systems means there is very little competition on the same service level. *The unique feature of our Diagnostic Centre is that patients receive a comprehensive examination
The centre has in its employ, world class professionals, lead by the Managing Director, Mr Kenechukwu Obianodo who holds a degree in Pharmacology from the University of Hertfordshire, UK.
Paramount Life Care Limited offers a wide range of diagnostic and wellness services in Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology and Endoscopy. RADIOLOGY
We are furnished with the latest Siemens Imaging Amongst which are:
• Magnetom Essenza Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI 1.5 Tesla): offers the latest in MRI technology, The Siemens1.5 Tesla scanner has a number of advances to reduce variations in patients imaging, adjust for patients anatomical and physiological differences as well as new sensing technology that speeds cardiac and liver exams enabling imaging of patients who cannot reliably hold their breath.
• Somatom Perspective Computed Tomography (CT – 128 slice): is designed for fast imaging and radiation reduction with a streamlined workflow and a slim gantry designfor modern imaging suite. Paramount is proudly the first to launch the CT 128 slice machine in Nigeria, thereby bringing about a revolution in the medical diagnostic practice as well as enhancing CT image quality.
• Mammomat Fusion Mammography System: is a premium mammography system made to enhance your everyday screening and diagnostics thereby increasing your dianostic confidence at the right dose. With this we offer exceptional image quality to enable the smallest detection of cancerous lump in the breast.
• Fluoroscopy: We offer a fully digital fluoroscopy machine dedicated to all special contrast studies of X-rays to deliver the best images in the shortest possible time without causing much discomfort to patients.
• Digital X ray : With the latest in digital X-ray technology we offer x-ray services in the safest way possible combined with the best in image quality and reports.
• 4D Ultrasonography /Colour Doppler Studies are also available. We have a well experienced sonologist heading our ultrasound unit. PATHOLOGY
Our Laboratory professionals are guided by best international pathology standard practices paying great attention to Tube Barcoding management, Zero contact Vacutainer collection, Bullet Sample transfer, direct result interfacing from equipment to reporting Software and automated track processing. We offer a wide range of other diagnostic assays including,• Haematology
Our Cardiology Department is fitted with modern screening equipment and is led by a consultant Cardiologist with a wealth of experience to handle:• Electrocardiogram (ECG)
We also offer Endoscopy using the best in Siemens technology with the Olympus Optera CV-170 which offers HDTV image quality and NBI (Narrow Band Imaging) which support improved diagnostic yield. Our Services also include:• Colonoscopy
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
At Paramount, we understand the need for accurate and reliable diagnostic data that ensures good health and wellness for all and sundry. Our cutting edge technology in diagnosis is borne out of the services we offer:• One-stop diagnostic medicine mega centre
Our ability to deliver outstanding results starts with a formidable team headed by our Managing Director. We are made up of people with diverse set of experiences and backgrounds with requisite educational qualifications. As unique as we are individually we share a mutual passion for compassion, technology and excellence. We pride ourselves in our strategic approach to achieving results.
To support healthcare in Nigeria with efficient, innovative and affordable diagnostic solutions
To provide accurate diagnostic information using cutting edge technology that enhances the practice of medicine.
the Company is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and is a subsidiary of the YSG Group of Companies, and with its principal ultra-model Head office address and Facility located at Plot1093-94, 4th Avenue, Festac Town Lagos, Nigeria.
Our overall aim is to ensure a consistent approach to management training towards efficiency in the work environment with emphasis on observing the highest level of safety protocols.
We at YSG Groups, recognizes the need to develop procedures and standards for operations, hence our consistent databases and records are key to our performance.